How to submit
- If you qualify, please send your whole collection, with the stories in the order you think they should be printed, in a Word document.
- It is fine to include stories we have already published.
- Please use a standard font - Times New Roman, Arial, Calibri, 12 point. Double space your work and indent paragraphs with no extra line between paragraphs.
- At the end of the collection please identify the stories you have published with us.
- If any of the stories you are submitting have been published by us or elsewhere please indicate this by putting a note at the end "First published by ..... in ..... date" It is up to you to confirm that the rights have reverted to you.
- Send as an attachment to an email, subject line Flash Fiction Collection. Submit to editor at bridgehousepublishing dot co dot uk.
Not published by us yet?See three of our authors here.
If you have not yet been published by us and would like to see what sort of stories we publish sign up for our newsletter and receive a free e-book of samples from some of our writers.
Sign up here.
Once you have dipped into some of the stories - and maybe followed the links to where you can find more by the authors here - why not try submitting to CafeLit or Bridge House?