- Double-space your work.
- Use a regular font - Times new Roman, Arial, Calibri point 12. Indent paragraphs but do not insert an extra line break. If possible use the Word tool for creating paragraphs. See special instructions down below for picture books.
- Put the title and your name as you would like it in the byline in the header and your legal name and full contact details including email and page numbers in the footer.
- Provide a bio up to 100 words showing any other publishing experience and anything else we should know about you that would encourage us to publish your book.
- Tell us about your use of social media, providing handles where appropriate and how you might be able to help market the book. (Up to 500 words)
- Please submit all of the above as a Word document attachment to editor at bridgehousepublishing dot co do uk
- In the subject line of the email tell us what sort of submission this is e.g. picture book
Picture booksIf you are a writer / illustrator or writer illustrator team
Submit the whole story and three sample pictures. Indicate where you think page breaks would be.
If you are just a writer
Provide the whole text as described above.